Re: Agenda topics for IETF-78

Subject: Re: Agenda topics for IETF-78
From: John Scudder
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:20:59 -0700
Folks,

So far we have three agenda slot requests (from Michael Menth, Clarence
Filsfils and Dave McDysan).  The overall IETF agenda is very crowded this time
around and as a result, we need to get an accurate estimate of how much time we
will need.

As announced, if you want a slot this time around you do have until July 12 to
request it.  However, if you know that you MAY want a slot but haven't yet
requested it, please let the chairs know ASAP -- by the end of the week if
possible -- to help us estimate the length of our agenda.

Thanks,

--John