RE: composite link - candidate for respin, maybe

Subject: RE: composite link - candidate for respin, maybe
From: John E Drake
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:46:09 -0700
Tony,

I was looking at this situation as a special case of placing different flows on
different component links.  So, you are correct in saying that flows may be
re-ordered which is business as usual, but within the flows the packets are not
mis-ordered.

I.e., packets within a given flow would be placed on either the new component
link or the old component link.  After some period of time, packets of all
flows would be placed on the new component link and the one hop LSP on the old
component link would be torn.

Thanks,

John