I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-05.txt

Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-05.txt
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 02:45:02 -0800 PST
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : IP Fast Reroute Using Not-via Addresses
        Author(s)       : M. Shand, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-05.txt
        Pages           : 31
        Date            : 2010-03-05

This draft describes a mechanism that provides fast reroute in an IP
network through encapsulation to "not-via" addresses.  A single level
of encapsulation is used.  The mechanism protects unicast, multicast
and LDP traffic against link, router and shared risk group failure,
regardless of network topology and metrics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-05.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-05.txt>