RE: Extended comment period for Composite Link Requirements as WGdocumen

Subject: RE: Extended comment period for Composite Link Requirements as WGdocument
From: "So, Ning"
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 15:39:12 +0000
Lou,

Thank you for your comments.  Since we do not have any wording of "CTG"
in the requirement draft (as indicated in your e-mail as well), I assume
there is nothing needs to be done to your suggestion "a".  We are fine
with your suggestion "b" of referencing G.800 in the draft.  It is a
very minor change, which can be done after it becomes WG draft.

Regards,

Ning So
Lead Engineer
Enterprise Data Network and Traffic Planning
972-729-7905