I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-00.txt

Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-00.txt
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:15:01 -0800 PST
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for MPLS Over a Composite Link
        Author(s)       : S. Ning, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-00.txt
        Pages           : 19
        Date            : 2010-02-18

So, et al,

 Expires August 18, 2010

  [page 1]

This document presents motivation, a problem statement and
operational requirements for a traffic distribution problem in
today's IP/MPLS network when multiple links are configured between
two routers. It defines a composite link as a group of parallel links
that can be considered as a single traffic engineering link or as an
IP link, and used for MPLS.  The framework described in a companion
document is used to organize the requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-00.txt>