Extended comment period for Composite Link Requirements as WG document

Subject: Extended comment period for Composite Link Requirements as WG document
From: "John G. Scudder"
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:23:15 +0200
Folks,

The call for WG adoption of draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-requirement-00 completed
some time ago.  As a reminder, the original message is appended below.  However
some of you may have noticed that there have been a couple of related IPR
filings.  For this reason we would like to briefly extend the period for
comment.

The IPR filings are:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1260/ "HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD 's
Statement about IPR related to draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-requirement-00"

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1256/ "Verizon Patent and Licensing Inc.'s
Statement about IPR related to draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-requirement-00"

If you have any further comments on WG adoption of
draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-requirement-00, please send them by February 17.

Thanks,

--John