Re: Composite Link Requirements as WG document

Subject: Re: Composite Link Requirements as WG document
From: "Andrew G. Malis"
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:11:06 +0900
Greg,

This work is in the rtgwg as directed by the ADs. I expect that the
primary cross-WG interactions will be with other WGs in the routing
area, and ongoing work will be reported as usual in the rtg area
meeting WG reports. If necessary, draft updates can be brought to the
attention of other relevant WGs.

Cheers,
Andy