I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-12.txt

Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-12.txt
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:00:02 -0700 PDT
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : IP Fast Reroute Framework
        Author(s)       : M. Shand, S. Bryant
        Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-12.txt
        Pages           : 15
        Date            : 2009-09-18

This document provides a framework for the development of IP fast-
reroute mechanisms which provide protection against link or router
failure by invoking locally determined repair paths.  Unlike MPLS
fast-reroute, the mechanisms are applicable to a network employing
conventional IP routing and forwarding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-12.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-12.txt>