I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-05.txt

Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-05.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:00:01 -0700 PDT
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : A Framework for Loop-free Convergence
        Author(s)       : M. Shand, S. Bryant
        Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-05.txt
        Pages           : 22
        Date            : 2009-06-29

This draft describes mechanisms that may be used to prevent or to
suppress the formation of micro-loops when an IP or MPLS network
undergoes topology change due to failure, repair or management

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

rtgwg mailing list