Fwd: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-04

Subject: Fwd: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-04
From: "John G. Scudder"
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:53:15 -0400
Ross, Adrian,

RTGWG would like to ask the IESG to advance draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv- frmwk-04 as an Informational RFC. Version -03 of the draft passed WGLC quite some time ago; -04 contains small updates to the document based on that WGLC.
Thanks,

--John

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email protected]>
Date: December 12, 2008 10:01:37 AM GMT-05:00
To: mike shand <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv- frmwk-03
On Dec 12, 2008, at 10:00 AM, mike shand wrote:
I have received some comments regarding draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv- frmwk
These all look like reasonable improvements to the document. We'll generate some suitable text and produced a revised version.
Sounds good.  Thanks!

--John