Fwd: RFC 5378 and Draft Submissions

Subject: Fwd: RFC 5378 and Draft Submissions
From: "John G. Scudder"
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:54:14 -0500
Folks submitting Internet Drafts which incorporate material from earlier IETF content should be aware of the below. You may also want to take a look at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54839.html .
I would be interested in knowing if any rtgwg draft authors believe
they will be affected by this issue. Any discussion of this issue not
specifically related to rtgwg drafts should be taken to the main IETF
discussion list where you will find a lively discussion underway.
--John

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Eric Rescorla" <[email protected]>
Date: January 15, 2009 12:03:42 AM GMT-05:00