Re: Fwd: RFC 5378 and Draft Submissions

Subject: Re: Fwd: RFC 5378 and Draft Submissions
From: Robert Raszuk
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:23:50 -0800
Hi John,

Not for rtgwg but for idr wg I have been struggling with this for the last 10 days and it's just hopeless.
Can we ask Bill to post real xml2rfc translation 1.34 which does the job
right and we all are done ?
The beta 1.34r2 currently available still fails the new IDNITS check.

Thx,
R.

Folks submitting Internet Drafts which incorporate material from earlier IETF content should be aware of the below. You may also want to take a look at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54839.html .
I would be interested in knowing if any rtgwg draft authors believe they
will be affected by this issue. Any discussion of this issue not
specifically related to rtgwg drafts should be taken to the main IETF
discussion list where you will find a lively discussion underway.
--John

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Eric Rescorla" <[email protected]>
Date: January 15, 2009 12:03:42 AM GMT-05:00