A BNF Specification for RSVP, RSVP-TE, and PCEP

Subject: A BNF Specification for RSVP, RSVP-TE, and PCEP
From: "Adrian Farrel"
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:12:43 +0100

This draft provides a specification of the BNF we already use in RSVP, RSVP-TE, and PCEP and makes it available for use in future protocol extensions.
I intend asking that this draft progress in the standards process relatively

Please review and comment as soon as possible.

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>