RE: Agenda topics for IETF-72

Subject: RE: Agenda topics for IETF-72
From: "PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitri"
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:58:32 +0200
hi

i would like to understand the following point:

"This draft uses MAC Address Translation (MAT) to provide VLAN
functionality natively to BB (Backbone Bridging). Pair wise shortest
paths are calculated for each of the unique C-MACs (one per Chrysolite
switch)."

[...] "Ospf-lite [LITE] will be used as the link state routing protocol
to calculate the pair-wise shortest paths."

-> is RTGWG also dealing with non-network layer routing aspects (even if
link state can be obviously applied at other layers, SPB currently
developed at IEEE being a good example) ?

btw, is OSPF-LITE going to be re-discussed and re-visited per feedback
provided in VC/IETF 70, as i don't see any updated referenced in this
doc.

thanks,
-d.