RE: Agenda topics for IETF-72

Subject: RE: Agenda topics for IETF-72
From: "Thomas, Matthew R"
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:28:04 +0100
Hi Dimitri,

I can answer some of the questions;

[...] IS-IS could be more approriate. The code is likely to be on the AQ boxes
anyway.
-> I think that it should be. Routing is routing after all I guess.

Matthew

1. No plans at present to work on lite. Referencing it allowed us flexibility
in what we wanted to do. for lite read 'link state protocol'.
2. D Farinacci suggested a best practise document but this lost interest on the
lists. Radia and me worked on Pseudonode reduction. I referenced unpublished
mathematics at 71 in IS-IS. For completion this can now be found here:
http://dces.essex.ac.uk/staff/hunter/Thomas%20CommsLett%202008.pdf