FW: FW: Agenda topics for IETF-72

Subject: FW: FW: Agenda topics for IETF-72
From: "Yousuf, Mohammad A"
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:48:06 +0100
Hello Stewart,

Chrysolite switching allows the service provider to provide native
Ethernet connectivity between customers without Q-in-Q or Mac in Mac
encapsulation. TRILL really has built in backward compatibility features
for the LAN and installed customer base. so these technologies are
vastly different. We are not suggesting an application to TRILL in any
way. This really is routing. The reference to ospf-lite is a little
unrealistic as ISIS features are likely to be running on any future WAN
Ethernet technologies to allow AQ to function. Hard to find where this
fits admittedly but RTGWG certainly isn't off topic politics aside :o)

Mohammad