Re: WG Last Call draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-00.txt

Subject: Re: WG Last Call draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-00.txt
From: Jeffrey Haas
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:11:33 -0400
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 09:05:52AM -0500, David Ward wrote:
>       We are starting a two week WG (in the softwires WG)  last call for
> the draft:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-
> attribute-00.txt

I have read this draft and enough of the l1vpn auto discovery draft to
provide context.  This document is clear and well written.

I would recommend that both this draft and the l1vpn auto discovery
draft spend a few sentences describing their behavior with regard to BGP
aggregation.  I believe the likely behavior is "don't do that".

-- Jeff