Re: [RRG] Informal LISP BOF scheduled for lunch time on Thursday

Subject: Re: [RRG] Informal LISP BOF scheduled for lunch time on Thursday
From: Dino Farinacci
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:41:19 -0800
A few words about the background for this may be useful. This slot is
primarily targeted towards educating additional people about one of the proposals in the RRG. I.e., help people get up to speed. This allows the
RRG to focus on discussing the actual problems and not give tutorials
about what the basics of the proposals are.
Thanks for the clarification Jari. The plan is to give a LISP Tutorial
level presentation at the lunchtime session on Thu ~11:40-1:00. The
rough agenda at this point will be:

We would like to present to give background to the audience so we can solicit reaction and feedback.
The second slot of the RRG meeting this week is on Friday morning. LISP
is up for discussion there as well. All of the proposals in the group
At the Friday session we plan on giving a LISP update. That is,
changes what have happened since last IETF in Chicago. We will get
into more protocol details at this session.
Thanks,
Dino/DaveM/Vince/Darrel/Scott/Eliot/DaveO/Noel/John Curran