RE: [RRG] Re: FYI -- Informal LISP BOF scheduled for lunch time onThursd

Subject: RE: [RRG] Re: FYI -- Informal LISP BOF scheduled for lunch time onThursday
From: "Miya Kohno"
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:22:19 +0800
This reminds me of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem :)  "Any precise mathematical
system must contain some statements that are neither provable nor disprovable
by the means allowed within the system".  (1931)

Since we are within the system, we cannot prove or disprove.

Maybe the options are:

 - daily evolution with feedback
 - destruction and reconstruction (by those who are outside of the system??)

Miya