Re: Vancouver meeting

Subject: Re: Vancouver meeting
From: "John G. Scudder"
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:26:04 -0800
Folks,

We have cancelled the rtgwg meeting. Repeat, we will not meet this time.
However, there is a slot in the Routing Area open meeting (Wednesday
1300-1500) for Michael to present, so please attend rtgarea if you
want to hear it.
I would also like to remind rtgwg of "Equal cost routes support for
RIP/RIPNG" (draft-janardhan-naveen-rtgwg-equalcostroutes-rip-00.txt).
The authors are keen to have your comments, please send them either to
the authors or the list.
Thanks,

--John

On Nov 29, 2007, at 2:38 AM, Michael Menth wrote:

Hi all,

we work on performance evaluation of IP-FRR, some of our results
are summarized in
http://www-info3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/TR/tr432.pdf

As there is probably no slot for rtgwg and as I know only few of
you personally, I would like to ask if people are interest in a
short presentation of that work? I would appreciate any feedback
and hints for further relevant performance studies in the area of IP- FRR
for the second period of our national research grant.

It's good to have a meeting early during the week to have the
chance for a second interaction. Therefore, I'd be happy to get
feedback from you ASAP that we can arrange an informal meeting.

Regards,

  Michael

John G. Scudder wrote:
Folks,

Due to some cancelations we currently have an empty agenda for the upcoming IETF. We'll plan to cancel the meeting unless any there are any new last-minute requests to speak.
--John