Re: draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability-04 - request adoption as WG item

Subject: Re: draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability-04 - request adoption as WG item
From: "John G. Scudder"
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:05:38 -0500
Folks,

Please send support/opposition/comments to the list before December 6 (the day we meet in Vancouver).
By the way, a URL for the draft is
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability-04.txt

Thanks,

--John

On Nov 16, 2007, at 9:36 AM, Stewart Bryant wrote:

The authors request that
Filename:        draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability
Revision:        04
Title:           Applicability of Loop-free Convergence

be adopted as a working group item.

The purpose of this draft is to highlight the wider
benefits of loop free convergence techniques to members of the IETF.

We feel that publication of the work will draw
wider attention to the applicability of the loop free work in RTGWG and thereby solicit better requirements input before we finalise the
RTGWG technical work in this area.

Stewart