Edgar Polanco Gomez is out of the office.

Subject: Edgar Polanco Gomez is out of the office.
From: Edgar Polanco Gomez/Mexico/IBM
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:10:22 -0600
I will be out of the office starting  01/11/2007 and will not return until
05/11/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. For anything urgent related
to SNA CPS, please contact to Luz Estela Rios ([email protected]). For
anything related to RIPng or OSPF please contact Jose Delgado
([email protected]). For academic initiative issues contact Miguel Angel
de la Mora ([email protected]) or Alejandro Chalini ([email protected])
for the UAG. For anything else contact my manager Lupita Torres
([email protected])