Re: Vancouver meeting

Subject: Re: Vancouver meeting
From: Michael Menth
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:38:04 +0100
Hi all,

we work on performance evaluation of IP-FRR, some of our results
are summarized in
http://www-info3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/TR/tr432.pdf

As there is probably no slot for rtgwg and as I know only few of
you personally, I would like to ask if people are interest in a
short presentation of that work? I would appreciate any feedback
and hints for further relevant performance studies in the area of IP-FRR
for the second period of our national research grant.

It's good to have a meeting early during the week to have the
chance for a second interaction. Therefore, I'd be happy to get
feedback from you ASAP that we can arrange an informal meeting.

Regards,

   Michael

John G. Scudder wrote:
Folks,

Due to some cancelations we currently have an empty agenda for the upcoming IETF. We'll plan to cancel the meeting unless any there are any new last-minute requests to speak.
--John

Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/888-6644, fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:[email protected]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn