draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability-04 - request adoption as WG item

Subject: draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability-04 - request adoption as WG item
From: Stewart Bryant
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:36:52 +0000
The authors request that
Filename:        draft-bryant-shand-lf-applicability
Revision:        04
Title:           Applicability of Loop-free Convergence

be adopted as a working group item.

The purpose of this draft is to highlight the wider
benefits of loop free convergence techniques to members of the IETF.
We feel that publication of the work will draw
wider attention to the applicability of the loop free work in RTGWG and thereby solicit better requirements input before we finalise the
RTGWG technical work in this area.

Stewart