A new I-D: remote LFAPs

Subject: A new I-D: remote LFAPs
From: "Hokelek, Ibrahim"
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 14:38:17 -0400
Hi all,

We have just submitted the following draft in which we describe a new
loop-free IP fast reroute mechanism by introducing the concept of
pre-computed remote Loop-Free Alternate Paths (rLFAPs). Our new draft
completely prevents micro-loops for single link failures and quickly
converges to a loop-free path in case of multiple link failures.

We would very much appreciate if you could review our draft and provide
your comments and suggestions. We are going to make a presentation of
ideas in the 69th IETF meeting in Chicago.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

Ibrahim Hokelek

|  Ibrahim Hokelek                |
|  Telcordia Technologies, Inc.   |