Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-rtgwg-rfc3682bis-09.txt

Subject: Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-rtgwg-rfc3682bis-09.txt
From: John G. Scudder
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:02:26 -0500

There have been no comments during the WGLC period. In this case, bearing in mind the generally positive past reception for the draft, I'm inclined to apply the "silence equals consent" heuristic. We'll plan to send the draft to the IESG as Proposed Standard right after our meeting in Prague.

On Feb 16, 2007, at 9:57 PM, ZININ Alex wrote:

This is to start a two-week WG Last Call on the GTSM spec for submission
the IESG for publication as Proposed Standard. The Last Call ends on
March 2nd,
2007. Please send your comments to the list.

The document is available here:

   The use of a packet's Time to Live (TTL) (IPv4) or Hop Limit (IPv6)
to verify whether the packet was originated by an adjacent node on a connected link has been used in many recent protocols. This document
   generalizes this technique.  This document obsoletes RFC 3682.

Alex Zinin

rtgwg mailing list
[email protected]

rtgwg mailing list