RE: Question regarding draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-05

Subject: RE: Question regarding draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-05
From: "Schnitter, Stefan"
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:39:49 +0100

>Yes, you're right.  I was rereading quickly.  The question is more
between
>the type of alternate (LFA, not-via, etc) and the distance.

Not really. Imho the types you introduce (NONE, LFA and PRIMARY) are
also
considered before and won't break any ties here. Of course, things might
change
when you introduce new types like not-via (although my understanding was
that
the relation between different ipfrr implementations would better fit
into the
framework draft)

Stefan.