I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:51:37 -0500
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : A Framework for Loop-free Convergence
        Author(s)       : S. Bryant, M. Shand
        Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt
        Pages           : 23
        Date            : 2006-12-13

   This draft describes mechanisms that may be used to prevent or to
   suppress the formation of micro-loops when an IP or MPLS network
   undergoes topology change due to failure, repair or management
   action.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email protected] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
        [email protected]
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-00.txt>