RE: WG docs reminder

Subject: RE: WG docs reminder
From: mike shand
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:07:31 +0000
At 17:50 17/11/2006, Don Fedyk wrote:
Hi John

I've started reviewing this. Are these documents intended as Standard or
Informational?
The Loop free documents is informational from my reading of the minutes.
oFIB and not-via are intended to be Standard. Informational doesn't
make much sense.
I don't know about the loop-free framework document. I assume
framework documents are usually informational.
        Mike

Thanks,
Don