Re: WG docs reminder

Subject: Re: WG docs reminder
From: Greg Bernstein
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:46:34 -0800
Strong yes to all three. For someone like me, who spends most of his time switching the layers below IP (e.g., optical), the two loop-free drafts are particularly important.
Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networks

John G. Scudder wrote:
As a reminder, three documents were proposed as WG documents at our IETF-67 meeting:
draft-bryant-shand-lf-conv-frmwk-03.txt
draft-bryant-shand-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-03.txt
draft-francois-ordered-fib-02.txt

Rough consensus at the in-person meeting favored adoption. The deadline for comments to the list is November 21 (this coming Tuesday).
--John