Re: Updated Meeting Notes RTGEG IETF 65 (Dallas)

Subject: Re: Updated Meeting Notes RTGEG IETF 65 Dallas
From: Alex Zinin
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:38:58 -0700
Olivier, folks-

 Yes, indeed, there wasn't much progress since last meeting and hence no
 meeting scheduled for Montreal. My day job reintegration process has been
 more demanding than expected, which contributed to the situation. I need
 to apologize for this. I expect the situation to improve after Montreal.

 As for these drafts, I will review the discussion and follow-up on it on
 the mailing list this week.

--
Alex