Re: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-05.txt

Subject: Re: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-05.txt
From: Tarik Cicic
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:45:46 +0100
        Hi Mike,

Amund Kvalbein and myself from Simula Research Laboratory will be attending the Dallas meeting. We would be happy to present and discuss our reroute scheme with interested participants.
        Best regards,

Tarik Cicic, Post.Doc.
Simula Research Laboratory
PB. 134                                      Tel. (+47) 93 05 02 49
1325 Lysaker                           Fax. (+47) 67 82 82 01
Norway

On Mar 6, 2006, at 5:14 PM, mike shand wrote:

This is just a refresh of references etc. and I added a reference to a new scheme [SIMULA] of which I have become aware, which is an example of a packet marking scheme.
        Mike