Re: WG Item?: draft-zinin-microloop-analysis-01.txt

Subject: Re: WG Item?: draft-zinin-microloop-analysis-01.txt
From: Stewart Bryant
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:59:25 +0100

Bill Fenner wrote:

let's look for consensus on the meta-issue: should this document
be a rtgwg work item? ...
I'll evaluate WG consensus on June 22.

Boy, does time fly.  After a burst of discussion, I see several
proponents of it becoming a WG document, and none against.  It's
clear that the document needs some work, at least in some peoples'
opinion, and that we should be careful about scoping this against
future work -- but that's why it's a WG document, to get it to
reflect the WG's work.
Bill

Whilst the draft should become a WG draft and hence become the
product of the WG, it is unclear whether it should be published
as an RFC, or whether it should be incorporated into the text
of an RFC describing a more capable mechism.

-Stewart