Re: WG Item?: draft-zinin-microloop-analysis-01.txt

Subject: Re: WG Item?: draft-zinin-microloop-analysis-01.txt
From: Alia Atlas
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:29:47 -0400
I think this should be a rtgwg work item.

Alia

At 04:09 PM 6/14/2005, Bill Fenner wrote:
There's certainly been discussion on the technical content, but
let's look for consensus on the meta-issue: should this document
be a rtgwg work item?  Let's make this a 1 week WG call for comments;
both for and against (well, we don't *need* any against, but if they're
there I want to hear them!).  I'll evaluate WG consensus on June 22.

Thanks,
  Bill