Re: draft-atlas-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-01.txt to WG item

Subject: Re: draft-atlas-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-01.txt to WG item
From: Alex Zinin
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:46:48 -0700
I have not heard any objections to making this draft a WG item, and hence
I've advised Alia to resubmit this document as draft-ietf-rtgwg.

Checking the mail archives, I just realized that the message below may not
have gone out to the list. If you have concerns with making this a WG item,
please bring them to the list by the end of the week.

Thursday, February 24, 2005, 7:14:18 PM, Alex Zinin wrote:
> Folks-

>  We had some discussion on this document at the last meeting and got some
>  comments, though not many people had read it. I suggest that we accept this
>  document as a WG item that would be the basis for the IPFRR MIB work. Please
>  read the document, send a message to the list and come to the WG meeting with
>  an opinion.

Rtgwg mailing list