Re: thoughts on draft-bryant-shand-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-00.txt

Subject: Re: thoughts on draft-bryant-shand-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-00.txt
From: Alia Atlas
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:18:45 -0400
At 05:30 PM 4/29/2005, Stewart Bryant wrote:

Alia Atlas wrote:
I am more concerned about the notvia addresses changing meaning as interfaces go up and down. That would be an issue.
I agree, we need to find a way to make them sticky.
I think that an aspect of this is that there can be multiple notvia
addresses advertised by the same router to avoid the same resource.
Anyhow, I think we've got agreement here. Want to pick the next issue to
discuss? :-)
Alia