draft-atlas-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-00.txt

Subject: draft-atlas-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-00.txt
From: "Adrian Farrel"
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:38:48 -0000
A few nits, probably worth getting them out early.

1. Please say "MIB module" not "MIB"

2. As suggested at the mic, do consider SNMP Notifications, but also consider
the amount
of information overload that might arise on recovery from a single network
fault. Probably
much more interesting to keep statistics and history about actions and errors.

3. Please split references into normative and informational.
I suspect draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2096-update-07 is needed as a normative reference

4. I agree that write access will be needed for some objects.

Adrian