Re: node disjoint and SRLG

Subject: Re: node disjoint and SRLG
From: Stewart Bryant
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:49:53 +0000
I personally think that an important requirement for an IP FRR
technique is that feasible algorithms for SRLG be known so the product
of the WG isn't a dead end.  So far there doesn't seem to be WG
concensus either way.

I would tend to agree. It would be useful to ave some other opinions.

        Mike

This is a requirements question so it is time for providers who intend
to use IP FRR to speak up.

I agree. The only way that we will ever resolve the issues that arise
from the constraints that are intrinsic to each method is via a set of
agree requirements. Such requirements need to address the needs of both the SP market and the Enterprise market.
- Stewart