redhat-list@redhat.com

Re: Apache Server (Oracle)

Subject: Re: Apache Server Oracle
From: Larry D Sorensen
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:55:38 -0700
My default runlevel is 5. As for the httpd configuration, it was set to
off for all. I changed it to on for runlevel 5, then I rebooted. http
appears to have started, but I still cannot open a browser to my Oracle
Enterprise Manager. Thanks for your help.

Are there any Oracle people out there that I can help me with the next
step? Do I need to move some http conf settings to a more global location
from my oracle environment, or something else?

Larry