quota and pam

Subject: quota and pam
From: Stephane Branchoux
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:03:58 +0200

I have a redhat AS 4 update 5 box , kernel 2.6.9-55.

I use ldap for authentication and pam_mkhomedir.

quota file systems are implemented but how can i assign a user quota

when user logs for the first time :

home directory is auto created but i have to use manually

edquota - p proto -u user to assign his quota.

is there a quota option in pam_mkhomedir or a pam_quota module or a script to
do that ?

Many thanks in advance

stephane BRANCHOUX
Centre de Ressources Informatiques de l'Université de Perpignan.
04 68 66 21 24

Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.
CRI UPVD http://www.univ-perp.fr

Redhat-install-list mailing list