redhat-ccm-list@redhat.com

[redhat-ccm-list] rhel4 and some php packages

Subject: [redhat-ccm-list] rhel4 and some php packages
From: "elsad yusifli"
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:47:40 +0300
Hi,
I'm going to upgrade my production redhat9 server to rhel4.

I downloaded rhel4 Update3 from rhn.redhat.com site and installed it, one of my test servers.
But in my test server i could'nt find some php packages,

up2date --show-available | grep -i php

php-devel-4.3.9-3.12.i386
php-domxml-4.3.9-3.12.i386
php-ldap-4.3.9-3.12.i386
php-mbstring-4.3.9-3.12.i386
php-ncurses-4.3.9-3.12.i386
php-odbc-4.3.9-3.12.i386
php-pgsql-4.3.9-3.12.i386
php-snmp-4.3.9-3.12.i386
php-xmlrpc-4.3.9-3.12.i386

i use php's shared memory and mcrypt extentions in my server but there aren't in this list. How can a find this packages for rhel4? i tried to search in google and rpmfind.net but didn't find packages below:

php-mcrypt
php-sysvsem
php-sysvshm
php-pdf