rec.arts.comics.strips

Re: Arlo and Janis (Sep 13)

Subject: Re: Arlo and Janis Sep 13
From: Bill Lentz
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:44:19 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.strips
On 13 Sep 2006 08:18:34 -0700, "Paige" <paigekeaton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Loved this! Back in the day, that's exactly how my friends stored their
>LPs ... cinder blocks and boards. As for MP3 players, forget it. I like
>CDs ... and I still use cassette tapes in my ancient Sony Walkman.
>(Arlo, I totally relate!)
>
>Paige

Oh we were really hip - no cinder blocks for us -  we had round
concrete pipe (about the size of a cinder block), painted orange (Can
you say '70's?), with 1x12 boards, stained walnut.  Covered one whole
wall and held albums, stereo, tv, books, etc. The best part was
hauling those things every time we moved.

Glad you posted - my daily routine was interrupted, and I had missed
my comics.com comics.

Thanks
Bill