rec.arts.comics.strips

Re: Mythtickle 9-13-2006

Subject: Re: Mythtickle 9-13-2006
From: Peter Trei
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:19:29 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.strips
Paige wrote:
Dann wrote:
http://www.comicssherpa.com/site/feature?uc_comic=csnyh&uc_full_date=
20060911

Coffee and Keyboards warning!!

--
Regards,
Dann            detox665@xxxxxxxxxxx
Blogging at:    http://www.modempool.com/nucleardann/blogspace/blog.htm

Be glad you didn't have to read what I deleted.

I can't access your link.

Paige

YOIKS! Me again. Now the link works. Sorry.

re the comic: Har! I wonder how many people are going to grab a copy of
the King James Bible and come up with their own secret messages. A
great way to pass the time on a rainy day. Maybe I'll suggest it as a
writing excercise for my humor writers group.

Paige

That's been a popular game among those lacking critical thinking skills
since it was first published. However, more prefer to work from the
Torah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_codes

Check
http://www.exodus2006.com/3code.htm
for hundreds of predictions in the Torah,
including shoutout to Bob Marley, and the
evilness of Harry Potter.

Peter Trei