rec.arts.comics.strips

Re: Roswell, Texas

Subject: Re: Roswell, Texas
Date: 13 Sep 2006 08:33:19 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.strips
Brian Huntley wrote:
> rmay@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > If anybody's interested, a webcomic that will eventually appear in hard
> > copy can be found here:
> >
> > http://www.bigheadpress.com/roswell?page=1
> >

> I like it! Who came up with bits like the comics page on your page 35,
> with "Sam'n'Davy", "Little Orphan Ayne", and what appears to be "Our
> Boarding House"?

Sam 'n' Davy was Neil's idea, Little Orphan Aynie was mine.  Scott
must've done the Our Boarding House. Don't know if we can work it in,
but I'm thinking of actually writing continuity for the strips.

This MIGHT be the first manifestation of alternate-history comic
strips.  Anybody know of any other?