rec.arts.books.tolkien

Re: Mondo Colorado newsletter - 8/2007

Subject: Re: Mondo Colorado newsletter - 8/2007
From: pictor
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:58:02 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.true-crime, alt.support.depression, alt.prisons, rec.arts.books.tolkien, can.politics, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, rec.skydiving, rec.arts.poems, sci.astro.amateur, it.scienza.ambiente, sci.chem, sci.lang, alt.sci.physics, alt.hackers.malicious, rec.sport.hockey, comp.arch, rec.audio.car, sci.engr.joining.welding, alt.art, alt.arts, alt.culture, rec.arts.fine, us.arts

come to thee. As I live, saith the Lord, thou shalt
surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament. Thy waste and thy
desolate places, and the land of thy destruction shall even now be too
narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and the children thou shalt have after
thy barrenness shall say again in thy ears: The place is too strait for me:
give place to me that I may dwell. Then shalt thou say in thy heart: Who
hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a
captive, and removing to and fro? and who brought up these? Behold, I was
left alone; these, where had they been? And the Lord shall say to thee:
Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to
the people; and they shall bring thy sons in their arms and in their bosoms.
And kings shall be their nursing fathers, and queens their nursing mothers;
they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up
the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord; for they shall
not be ashamed that wait for me. Shall the prey be taken from the mighty?
But even if the captives be taken away from the strong, nothing shall hinder
me from saving thy children, and from destroying thy enemies; and all flesh
shall know that I am the Lord, thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One
of Jacob.

"Thus saith the Lord: What is the bill of this divorcement, wherewith I have
put away the synagogue? and why have I delivered it into the hand of your
enemies? Is it not for your iniquities and for your tr