rddp@ietf.org

[rddp] STORM proposed charter - 31 May 2009 version

Subject: [rddp] STORM proposed charter - 31 May 2009 version
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 16:03:29 -0400
What I believe is the final draft of the proposed charter
for the STORM WG is attached; I've done a bunch of editing
and added the info about T10 and T11 doc access.  This is
about to go out for wider review.

Also, a reminder that STORM discussion will stop cc:'ing
other mailing lists soon.  If you're interested in STORM
work, please subscribe to the storm@xxxxxxxx mailing list:

Finally - this is a near-final reminder that the rddp@xxxxxxxx
mailing list will be closing soon - all discussion of RDDP
protocols will move to the storm@xxxxxxxx mailing list.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@xxxxxxx        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754