quarto-l@mail.wikimedia.org

Re: [Quarto-l] various

Subject: Re: [Quarto-l] various
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 03:22:47 +0000
Hi All,

      I have no answer to Anthere's questions concerning what to do about
Quarto/3. I am simply writing to clarify two statements I made in my email.

First, I let both Anthere and Sj, the Editor-in-Chief of Quarto, know that I
had to stop copyediting Quarto/3, a while ago (probably around May 26,) due to
medical problems. I have no desire to share the nature of these problems.

Second, the examples, which I cited from Quarto/3 were exactly that...examples.
If it were simply a question of correcting a few sentences, of course, I would
have done it. Unfortunately, these examples were a few of many, many, errors
that remain in Quarto/3.

     I hope this corrects the impression, which I seem to have given, that
there were 2 or 3 remaining errors left in Quarto/3. And, that I chose ot point
them out, rather than correcting them.

                      As Ever,

                          Ruth Ifcher

From: Anthere <anthere9@xxxxxxxxx>