quanta@mail.kde.org

Re: [Quanta] Lack of Responsiveness in Quanta Editor

Subject: Re: [Quanta] Lack of Responsiveness in Quanta Editor
From: Robert Tilley
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:16:31 -0400
On Monday 04 September 2006 07:32, Amedeo wrote:
> Alle 10:35, lunedì 4 settembre 2006, Andras Mantia ha scritto:
> [...]
>
> > Just a question: do you use symlink for your home or project directory?

If it's of any help, my /home directory is a true directory with the "d"
prefix in the "ls -al" listing of /.  Could this be a problem?

Thanks, Bob
--
I'm not sure how much writing happened. You know, let's play E minor and A for
an hour or two. Oh, that sounds all right, that'll take up five minutes.