Re: [Quanta] Some general comments

Subject: Re: [Quanta] Some general comments
From: Joff
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:11:54 +0000
On Wednesday 12 January 2005 15:31, Benjamin Rossen wrote:
> Hello All,
> This is not a query for help, but a suggestion and a wish list item.
> (1) Suggestion: Since you are part of the KDE project, why not rename
> Quanta+ as Kwanta. Join the family.

urrgh :S
What's wrong with being different?

> (2) A very useful feature would be a Find/Replace that can operate across
> all files in a given directory, or even better, for a given project. I miss
> this feature which I had in NoteTab Pro.  (or is it possible to do this
> already, but I have not been able to find out how?).

Kfilereplace - part kdewebdev and has been distributed with quanta for ages

What version are you using?

> Oh yes... I should also have added this wish item
> (3) It would increase working productivity if it were possible to open all
> files for a give project in one click. As far as I can see, each file must
> be opened separately.

I'm sure glad that option isn't there - most of my projects have 100's of
files - i'd be there for a week if I hit the wrong key!

You can always do control + A when you're in the file open dialogue (select