qt4-preview-feedback@trolltech.com

[Qt4-preview-feedback] [qt-roadmap] some feedback

Subject: [Qt4-preview-feedback] [qt-roadmap] some feedback
From: Mihail Naydenov
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:19:26 -0700 PDT
Overall Im very happy with the current qt-roadmap
(http://qt.nokia.com/developer/qt-roadmap)
Especially the "2nd Half 2010" delivery.
I just hope it will not be *too* mobile tied (with the exception of Telephony,
Landmarks  and Maps/Navigation) the others should be available on desktop also,
no?

My only question/request is about some sort of unified installer and updater
for Qt programs. I now this has surfaced many times before and AFAIK it does
not have a popular solution, not to mention an official one, yet.

Taking it one step further - one-click publishing to a ovi store seams like the
holy grail. (Again, am not talking about mobile only)

Thank You
MihailNaydenov